Your favorite features in iOS 11?

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Re: What is your favorite features of iOS 11

More testing needs to be done, but I’m going to preemptively say gifs playing camera roll. The hard part is being able to save those gifs.

Lynxoo

Jun 6, 2017
Visit site

Uhh.. can't wait to try out the new multitasking features on iPad. Hopefully my 2017 iPad will run it well

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Right now, it’s probably the new Control Center, but that may change after a full day with iOS 11 installed.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site

It’s definitely the ability to do a screen recording. I have already used it several times to show how to do something in iOS.

badelhas

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site

The control Center is my favorite. Can't wait to see it in its final version.

Cheers

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site

So iOS 11 was just announced recently, what is your favorite features?
I love taking photos and videos whenever I go somewhere new so the new support for HEVC is a nice bonus. Especially for those who have low storage iPhone and like recording video. 😃

Then obviously the control center. It's got a nice fresh look and I think it's for the better. Having one consolidated screen instead of multiple panes. Also, have 3D touch integration just adds to the usability and makes it more 'fun'!

r3id

Aug 5, 2015
Visit site

I'll be honest, iOS 11 is nowhere near as exciting as previous releases for me. I feel pretty let down. It's still early days tbh, but I installed the beta and removed it 30 mins later as I hated the notification center, and the control center.

Tempted to install on my 12" iPad Pro and see what it's like. But I am cautious.

bigtruck1369

Sep 14, 2015
Visit site

It's hard to choose one feature as a favorite, but at the moment I think I'm most excited about the changes coming to Notes, as I'm hoping that this will finally put all the features I want in a single notes app!

esskaym

Apr 14, 2012
Visit site

P2P payment thru iMessages is what I'm looking forward to. I've been looking to ditch Paypal for a while now. Do both users have to have iPhones?

linsiris

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

The new iPad drag n drop, dock, multiview...everything that is coming to iPad pro!! yey

prithvi64

Oct 12, 2016
Visit site

I was waiting for dark mode since 10.3 was to be made available. It's big disappointment not seeing dark mode in OS 11 too.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2