Your favorite features in iOS 11?

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
Re: What is your favorite features of iOS 11

I was waiting for dark mode since 10.3 was to be made available. It's big disappointment not seeing dark mode in OS 11 too.
Bit of a inside joke but, if you ever spend some time on Crackberry, never mention the words 'Dark Hub' or Dark theme to the Blackberry 10 users. Feathers get heavily ruffled lol 😃

You can always go into Settings -> General -> Accessibility -> Accessibility Shortcut -> Smart invert colours. (Tick that)

Then click back, and go to the top of the page and look for 'display accommodations' then click on 'invert colours' and then enable the 'smart invert' option. You should see some dark mode goodness. 😃

ksassy

Mar 9, 2017
Visit site

Bit of a inside joke but, if you ever spend some time on Crackberry, never mention the words 'Dark Hub' or Dark theme to the Blackberry 10 users. Feathers get heavily ruffled lol ??????

Ha so true...LOL

Tinkernaught

May 29, 2017
Visit site

There are too many good new features for me to decide right now. GIFs in Camera Roll? I've wanted that, often. Redesigned and customizable Control Panel? Yes, please give me. Drag and drop on my iPad? To die for! Files app? Finally!

And I've barely read about the feature set since watching the keynote. I'm sure there are plenty more I've forgotten or haven't yet heard of that would potentially become my "favorite". iOS 11 itself is the winner. :D (Dang, I've turned into a fanboy :p)

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site

Screen record, this will help for support. also looking forward to improvements to mail.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site

It records until you stop. but what ever is on the screen is recorded, then saved to the camera roll.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

It records until you stop. but what ever is on the screen is recorded, then saved to the camera roll.

Thanks! Good to know. Before, I think it was limited to games. Being able to screen recorder anywhere will be a big help in app beta testing. I'm curious to see it in action.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

Maybe not everything. I've been using a screen recorder called vizoRec. It doesn't work in the Xfinity Stream app. The app tells me to disconnect it. LOL

NevadaDude

May 3, 2013
Visit site

Finally having the ability to organize documents into a shared filing system with the new Files App is the most important new feature of iOS 11 for me.

sainikhit2k

Jun 8, 2017
Visit site

There is hidden dark mode feature on ios 11.To enable it follow the instruction below
1.Go to settings
2.Go to General
3.Click on Accessibility
4.Then go to Display Modifications
5.Click on invert colors
And immediately Dark mode will be enabled....

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site

Pet recognition in Memories! Yah! I'm a dog mom

This caught my eye as well! How cool is that? I wish we still had a house full of newfies... it would have been interesting to see how good the pet recognition is!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative