iOS 11 Dev Beta 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
boooo.. just more wear and tear on the home button...

I have had 8 iPhones over time and none of them had issues with the home button. My current iPhone doesn’t even have a mechanical one.
I find that concern one of the most ‘it’s only in your head’ concerns, no flame intended.

anon(9758025)

Dec 14, 2015
Visit site
I noticed on iOS 11 at least the iPad version of it, which I'm running on an iPad mini 2 is that I can't pair my Air Pods easily to it like it was on iOS 10 in the control center has anyone found a way to easily switch from one device to another using Air Pods on iOS 11?

prithvi64

Oct 12, 2016
Visit site
another big annoying bug on iOS 11, I noticed y'day, call screen when Call is on, key pad & other options aren't working, screen doesn't go out and calls not getting disconnected. IVRS mode calling is not possible at all. Only restart is the option to disconnect call.

bunnyhero

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
I noticed on iOS 11 at least the iPad version of it, which I'm running on an iPad mini 2 is that I can't pair my Air Pods easily to it like it was on iOS 10 in the control center has anyone found a way to easily switch from one device to another using Air Pods on iOS 11?

it took me forever to find it. long swipe up to get to the new task switcher/control centre. long press on the music controls. then tap on the audio airplay icon in the top corner.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Everyone on the iOS 11 beta remember to send Apple bug and other reports of issues. If it's confusing or otherwise difficult, tell them.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
another big annoying bug on iOS 11, I noticed y'day, call screen when Call is on, key pad & other options aren't working, screen doesn't go out and calls not getting disconnected. IVRS mode calling is not possible at all. Only restart is the option to disconnect call.

I’m not experiencing any of that....:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice