iOS 11 Dev Beta 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

josepilot81

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
Are someone having some problems with what app groups while using the beta?

My one just close after I receive a new chat notification

syphix

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
TuneIn app crashes upon starting (one of my MUST HAVE apps), so I’m hoping Beta 2 fixes it or TuneIn provides an update quickly or I’ll be back on 10.3.2.

Other than that and a few other glitches, bugs and slightly decreased battery life, iOS is working well. For a first beta.

lightning8888

May 30, 2015
Visit site
Well i finally took the time today to install the iOS 11 and although i’m seeing some sluggish response it seems to be working pretty good and i like some of the changes and found a few things unexpected but nice additions. Has anyone noticed the Profiles functionality in Apple Music yet?

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Well i finally took the time today to install the iOS 11 and although i’m seeing some sluggish response it seems to be working pretty good and i like some of the changes and found a few things unexpected but nice additions. Has anyone noticed the Profiles functionality in Apple Music yet?

Yep. I like it. See this thread to who else found it:
Official Apple Music Profile sharing thread
https://forums.imore.com/apple-music/389625-official-apple-music-profile-sharing-thread.html

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Anyone else having issues pasting links to Tweetbot? I've tried a few times and the app closes down. I can do it in the official Twitter app.

I've been able to get Madden Mobile to run but takes a few tries.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Anyone else having issues pasting links to Tweetbot? I've tried a few times and the app closes down. I can do it in the official Twitter app.

I've been able to get Madden Mobile to run but takes a few tries.

Copying text and pasting it is buggy at best. There is a huge lag between tapping paste and the actual appearing of the pasted text on screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.