iOS 11 Dev Beta 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

prithvi64

Oct 12, 2016
Visit site
it's big disappointment knowing "Dark" mode is not available in this build. Does it mean, it will not be in final too. We have been hearing since 10.3 about dark mode but nothing yet.

jekrispardgeek

Jun 6, 2017
Visit site
I already installed the beta and it's one click away to install it but what's stopping me to not install is the reviews about it. I read some comments and it's pretty bad, so i didn't.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
So far things are working good. little quirks, but nothing game changing to make me downgrade. iPad Air 2 and iPhone 7 Plus, installed.

dimhcs21

Jun 7, 2017
Visit site
Has anyone noticed Bluetooth changes? Today when connected through BT headset only two scenarios are possible:
1) Normal sound mode: Call rings through speaker and text/email/other alerts played through headset
2) Silent sound mode: Call rings through headset and text/email/other alerts do not play at all in any way

I would love to see Normal sound mode have all sounds played through phone speaker and still have headset connected AND see Silent sound mode allow for all sounds played through headset only.

Anyone see anything like this?

rohitsingh

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Tried doing a call from my MacBook Air (2015) running Sierra. The usual popup opens showing 'calling through the iPhone' on the screen, stays on for some time and then says call failed. On the phone's end, the green top band (not sure what its called) appears momentarily before vanishing and the call history shows call placed but no actual call gets placed.

Can someone check this and confirm.

And yes, its working flawlessly on iOS 10.3.2. Yes, I am on the same wifi network.

Trooper27

Nov 8, 2015
Visit site
7 plus. Battery is solid for me.

I went back to 10.3.2 With the few quirks I had plus battery life being lousy had to get back to something stable.

Me thinks I am going to wait this one out for a bit. Maybe even to final! :concern:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
There are alot of app crashes im seeing. Like facebook, instagram, & all my Espn apps

If you’re referring to iOS 11, I’m not experiencing any of that. In fact, All of my installed apps work, and I’ve yet to experience a crash with any of them. When was the last time the apps you mentioned been updated?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2