iOS 11 Dev Beta 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trooper27

Nov 8, 2015
Visit site
I did a clean install of iOS 10 before the keynote. And then I updated to iOS 11 OTA. That’s as clean as it can get for me.

Ahh gotcha. I came from 10.3.3 to 11. Maybe that could be part of the issue. I may need to go back to stock since my iPhone 7 is my daily driver. Bummer but I know it is beta 1. Weird as Apple released an update to TestFlight yesterday specifically for the iOS 11 beta lol.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Ahh gotcha. I came from 10.3.3 to 11. Maybe that could be part of the issue. I may need to go back to stock since my iPhone 7 is my daily driver. Bummer but I know it is beta 1. Weird as Apple released an update to TestFlight yesterday specifically for the iOS 11 beta lol.

Full disclosure, I forgot to put my iPhone in DFU modus, so it got restored to the latest iOS 10.3.3 beta. Being that it was a restore, I have greatly profited from it.

The one thing I can’t get to work is when you have notifications enabled for individual people on Instagram, it doesn’t show a preview of what was posted.
All other supported apps, like twitter, do this.

Trooper27

Nov 8, 2015
Visit site
Full disclosure, I forgot to put my iPhone in DFU modus, so it got restored to the latest iOS 10.3.3 beta. Being that it was a restore, I have greatly profited from it.

The one thing I can’t get to work is when you have notifications enabled for individual people on Instagram, it doesn’t show a preview of what was posted.
All other supported apps, like twitter, do this.

Ahh gotcha. Well not sure what my issue is then. What device are you running the beta on?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
This.

Any time there is a large update like this we should always do a clean install of the OS. Sometimes system files can become corrupt when the update install overwrites older files. A clean install of the OS can help prevent most issues when testing betas.

‘Nuf said....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2