What do you think of the new night mode in iOS 11?

iwoodland

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
Haha, yes, most of them! Very cool feature.

Love the flashlight 3D Touch - gives you levels of brightness for flashlight

Yes we currently have that on iOS 10. Can you 3D Touch on the ones in the top left? So you can go into settings for wireless Wi-Fi?

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Yes we currently have that on iOS 10. Can you 3D Touch on the ones in the top left? So you can go into settings for wireless Wi-Fi?

These are the 3D Touch options for that. Can’t go into further settings, just toggle stuff on/off

8483ad32cbf85d549b590381feb20208.png

badelhas

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
What did you think of the newly designed control panel in iOS 11? Overall I thought it looked pretty darn good ... but as with most things, really want to get my hands on it before making a call :)

I did like the force touch integration for diving deeper into settings. Very neat.
It does indeed look good. It is a needed update, can't wait to see it in its final version.

Cheers

miketko

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
What did you think of the newly designed control panel in iOS 11? Overall I thought it looked pretty darn good ... but as with most things, really want to get my hands on it before making a call :)

I did like the force touch integration for diving deeper into settings. Very neat.

Like the Apple TV controls with 3D Touch. The more features the better IMO

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
Hummm, it's going to take some getting use to. Not really a fan at the moment.
I felt the same way when iMore changed their design (slightly off topic), but if you give it time, it grows on you and you start to love it. I'm sure the same will happen with this. 😃 it's not like this is the final software. We still have a couple months to go before its final and hopefully in July when the public beta gets released, we can put forward all our concerns and maybe they will improve certain things.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I felt the same way when iMore changed their design (slightly off topic), but if you give it time, it grows on you and you start to love it. I'm sure the same will happen with this. ?????? it's not like this is the final software. We still have a couple months to go before its final and hopefully in July when the public beta gets released, we can put forward all our concerns and maybe they will improve certain things.

Yes, I totally understand letting something grow on you...LOL, I'm not so sure about the love part, maybe more of a content/complacent type of situation....and so far as giving Apple our concerns, they don't really listen to well or we would have a Dark Theme, new icons...ectera.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR