iOS 10.3.2 causing wifi issues on iPhone 7

mikolajek

Oct 2, 2009
Visit site
I've updated to my three devices to iOS 10.3.2 and I'm having serious network issues at the newest of them (iPhone 7). The issue is that the wifi connection is extremely slow and it looks only one connection at the time is being served (e.g. while using one app that uses Internet I can't use other app that does the same - example: when AppStore is downloading an update, Safari won't open a page untill AppStore is done).

I've tried to forget and reconnect to wifi, and later I've reseted all network settings but it hasn't helped. This happens with multiple wifis, so I believe the issue is with the iPhone, not with my router or anything else.

I'm surprised as my other iPhone 6 and iPad Air 2 have no issues and their wifi is working as a charm.

Can anyone suggest some other tricks I can try? I'm leaving restoring my iPhone as the very last resort...

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
I had the same exact issue on my 6s. I thought my wifi antenae was going bad on my phone, until I bought a new iPad and updated to 10.3.2. then had the same issue. I reverted both of them to a previous version of iOS and have not had anymore Wifi issues.

If you are unable to revert to the previous version of iOS, a possible band-aid solution is to toggle wifi off and then back on. That's the only way I could get mine going again.

mikolajek

Oct 2, 2009
Visit site
I haven't yet reseted all settings, though it looks it's the iOS issue for sure (as confirmed by Sherry_B).

So far I've just played with my WiFi set up trying to eliminate interference.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner