Things like what?
    Nothing.

This is more true the other way around (we all know the OP is referring to iOS vs. Android ).

There are workflows which are impossible to implement on iOS without cludging together a[n inferior] solution with 3rd party apps or using dongles/adapters. These things are trivial with Android.

Killer feature of iOS, for me, is my iMac. If not for that, I wouldn't use an iPhone at all.
    07-20-2017 07:28 PM
    On behalf of those who responded, you're very welcome...

Seldomly, because a majority of devs update their apps to be used with the latest iOS version, and Apple is cracking down on outdated apps.
    I still have paid apps that haven't been updated for the iPhone 6 screens. Multiple, in fact. They're still supported. The developers just do my care. The Apps cost $6.99-9.99 (plus subscription - one is $24.99 per month), so they weren't cheap, either. I vastly prefer how Android handles scaling.

In any case, things like Touch ID are half broken in most apps I've tried it in (randomly makes you sign in despite it being enabled) and I think most people here are aware of how I feel about this uselessness called 3D Touch (and the fact that widgets are nothing more that pinned 3D Touch pop-up, in most cases)...
    07-20-2017 07:35 PM
    I love iOS due to it being both efficient and powerful
    07-29-2017 01:43 AM
28 12