Favorite iOS App - Spring 2017

iSRS

iOS & macOS Champion, Trusted Member
Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Ok, thought I'd get a discussion going on what your favorite iOS app is. If you are like me, your favorite app isn't always the same.

Hoping that this discussion will help with discovery of new apps, or remind us of ones we forgot about.

To kick it off, I'll start.

My favorite app, Spring 2017, is [URL="https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/star-wars-galaxy-of-heroes/id921022358?mt=8&at=10l3Vy]Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes[/URL] by EA. This is a Free to Play game with the traditional In App Purchases of Crystals (one of the many forms of currency in the game) and Shards to build your teams (Characters and Ships).

The iTunes description, for those unfamiliar with the game:
Live your Star Wars™ dreams as you fight with your favorite dark and light side heroes across iconic locations to become master of the galaxy. Create and customize your dream squad using characters from every era, including new characters from Star Wars™: The Force Awakens and Rogue One™: A Star Wars™ Story. Engage in epic turn-based battles, confront giant bosses, progress your characters, and take your experience to the next level!

I have played this game a minimum of 20 minutes a day, every day, since October 2015. It is fun, and they are always adding to it. For instance, last month there were several two day events that brought the Phoenix Squad from Star Wars Rebels into the game.

Here is my current most powerful character. Just one more piece of gear to max him out to gear 11. (and only 30 shards to go to build it!)

VaderCard.jpg

So, iMoreNation - What is your favorite app?

And those of you playing GoH, would you like to start a discussion here for it? And message me if you'd like to be an Ally!

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I currently have 295 apps, according to my about. Many are favorites. But the one I have the most fun with is Superimpose. I've had it for 5 years and have gotten my money's worth. It's still only $1.99. This app is great for photoshop editing on iPhone and iPad.

f57dee64b7c241af1a79f77dc79d2ca6.jpg

I use it a lot working with wallpapers to create something like this:
2908ad8c93b1a274ad77db0ba61e8600.png

It has many options and features such as creating PNG images. I've really enjoyed it. And the developer, Pankaj Goswami, is really nice and helpful.

Superimpose by Pankaj Goswami
https://appsto.re/us/Xn4-z.i

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hmmm...I don't really have a "favorite" app, but Tapatalk, BeWeather, theScore, iMessage, Mail, OneNote and Dropbox are the ones I use the most, by far....

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW