iOS 10.3.3 Public Beta 2 available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Can anyone confirm that the issue in Safari where it doesn't completely clear all website data has been fixed?

I can’t confirm whether or not the problem lies with Safari or with iOS, but the problem persisted throughout iOS 10.3.3. Having said that, its been fixed with iOS 11.

Last edited:

gjh1978

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
I actually reverted back to 10.3.2, too many issues with Bluetooth and Exchange email through the mail.app

Have experienced zero issues since downgrading..and may I say I am in NO way going to upgrade to iOS 11, I feel like for the first time, Apple has taken a step backwards.

jrdatrackstar1223

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
Today was the least likely day anything was going to release with WWDC last week...

Gotcha. I'm new to iOS so I just went with a similar timetable of when they released 10.3.2. I would've thought they would've released it before WWDC so they can get it off their plate since it will be such a small update.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I actually reverted back to 10.3.2, too many issues with Bluetooth and Exchange email through the mail.app

Have experienced zero issues since downgrading..and may I say I am in NO way going to upgrade to iOS 11, I feel like for the first time, Apple has taken a step backwards.

I can't agree with you more. I feel the same exact way. Unfortunately, sooner or later I realize I'm going to have to venture into the iOS 11 market with the latest, greatest iPhone 8 because it will certainly come with iOS 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner