Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: iOS 10.3.3 Developer Beta 1 is now available

If you use another app and open Tapatalk, go back to another app and come back to Tapatalk, that goes okay. But the third time you do this, the threads in Unread section become unresponsive.
However, if you tap the same thread under the New Posts tab, it opens the thread as usual.

I have to force close Tapatalk from app switcher to make the Unread tab working again.

And there are many other small inconveniences I won't even bother to sum up.

OK, I just tested this theory and it actually works, the unread section is still responsive. Honestly I still like the "Old" Tapatalk Pro and the way it was set up.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Re: iOS 10.3.3 Developer Beta 1 is now available

Humm, OK...if it hasn't been fixed in all this time, I wonder if it will be able to.

Yeah, I believe it's between MoNa and Tapatalk. It's just because Apple forced a change in iOS 10.3. It's slowly being fixed. There's nothing wrong the images or posting methods themselves as all images show up just fine on other platforms and previous versions of iOS.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Sketchy beta man. Apps not auto updating on wifi. Update All not working. Then apps weren't updating at all. Hard reset my phone, didn't connect to my cellular network until I put my phone in airplane mode and took it back out. Update All still broken. Apps updating now though.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Sketchy beta man. Apps not auto updating on wifi. Update All not working. Then apps weren't updating at all. Hard reset my phone, didn't connect to my cellular network until I put my phone in airplane mode and took it back out. Update All still broken. Apps updating now though.

It's just you, not iOS. Update All working just fine for me. I don't have the patience to check for auto update, so I just hit Update All whenever is see there's an update.
Cellular Network is working as always for me.

I guess you grabbed a bad one from the air. Sorry to hear though.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
It's just you, not iOS. Update All working just fine for me. I don't have the patience to check for auto update, so I just hit Update All whenever is see there's an update.

Maybe, my Update All has been hit or miss in most of the 10.3 betas. I submitted the error to Apple and hopefully they'll get back to me on it. Regardless, I'm going to do a clean install for iOS 11 beta next week.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

Just updated 4 with Update All.

Jbrown99

Jan 23, 2016
Visit site

I haven't even updated yet to beta 2. Still on beta 1 and this just happened to me also. Kept hitting update all and nothing. Had to update individually.

dejanh

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2015
Visit site
As a heavy AirPlay user this is a bad update. It has virtually killed AirPlay on all my Apple devices. Oh well, beta and all. It's bad though.

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
Apps haven't updated automatically reliably since iOS 8 in my observation.
It wasn't just automatically - tapping "update all" in the app store update list would update only a few apps at a time. This was on both the 6s and iPad Mini on stock 10.3.2; both had about 7-10 updated apps in the list. They eventually all updated but that was after trying several times.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Same here. All is well with no problems at all thus far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen