Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
re: iOS 10.3.2 Developer Beta 4 available

That could be a part of it. What I understand about the issue the Pro version wouldn't be affected as it hasn't been updated in a few months.

Nevermind, it's broken again. You must have done something to it.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

Images are still broken. I've sent one final bug report in to Apple about it since it's now a bug affecting everyone on 10.3.

I'm so upset that I updated my 7 Plus. I got excited about the update & forgot images were broken on my beta device so now I can only see images if I use my iPad which I never use for my forums

mbar9607

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site

this broken image issue is getting real old now... sometimes i can see images and sometimes i cant

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

I been thinking about the broken image senario....I wonder if its a photo type issue where one system is uploading one format verses another method using another type...or did this beta leave out a type under the hood.

I doubt it because my 7 Plus without the beta was just fine until I updated to 10.3. It's the reason I haven't been in the forums that much this week. I can't see anything

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site

I'm so upset that I updated my 7 Plus. I got excited about the update & forgot images were broken on my beta device so now I can only see images if I use my iPad which I never use for my forums

this broken image issue is getting real old now... sometimes i can see images and sometimes i cant

It's not the best fix at the moment, however if you use a web browser, on iOS or macOS, you can see all images. It's just the forum apps that are still broken.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

That could be a part of it. What I understand about the issue the Pro version wouldn't be affected as it hasn't been updated in a few months.

I'm using the Pro version and I can see some images, but not others. Furthermore, images that I post aren't viewable to me via the Tapatalk Pro app.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

I'm using the Pro version and I can see some images, but not others. Furthermore, images that I post aren't viewable to me via the Tapatalk Pro app.

Hmm, weird. It's dependent on how they're posted. Tapatalk hosted images are different than iMore hosted images. Maybe the tweaks made to make the images viewable in Safari altered how it works with the Pro version.

lightning8888

May 30, 2015
Visit site

I doubt it because my 7 Plus without the beta was just fine until I updated to 10.3. It's the reason I haven't been in the forums that much this week. I can't see anything

I wonder how long it has been since the forum server was restarted ? If it works in some places and not others sounds like a server issue where the forums are stored.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
iOS 10.3.2 Developer Beta 1 available

There are issues with [ ATTACH ] which is used online and [ IMG ] which is used by Tapatalk and a couple other things. [ IMG ] works fine everywhere, right now [ ATTACH ] only works in web browsers after some fixing. It has something to do with some new implementation Apple put into 10.3.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

There are issues with [ ATTACH ] which is used online and [ IMG ] which is used by Tapatalk and a couple other things. [ IMG ] works fine everywhere, right now [ ATTACH ] only works in web browsers after some fixing. It has something to do with some new implementation Apple put into 10.3.

Correct. I "attach" photos in lieu of hosting them on Tapatalk's servers.

PriitE

Nov 3, 2016
Visit site

Haven't yet updated from 10.3 but I'd like to know if this bug is fixed. The bug is that copying from a mail in PDF file doesn't work. For example I receive an invoice with e-mail as PDF, I open it and want to pay it within another app but I'm unable to copy the payment info from the PDF into the banking app or anywhere else. I select text within the PDF and choose Copy, I open another app and try to paste but there's no paste option.
If I first add that PDF to iBooks then copying works.

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
iOS 10.3.2 Developer Beta 1 available

Haven't yet updated from 10.3 but I'd like to know if this bug is fixed. The bug is that copying from a mail in PDF file doesn't work. For example I receive an invoice with e-mail as PDF, I open it and want to pay it within another app but I'm unable to copy the payment info from the PDF into the banking app or anywhere else.

I just copied some text from a PDF that I received from Google Cloud Services this morning and successfully pasted it into a note. This was from the Mail app. I never tried this in anything before 10.3.1.

[edit] Sorry, this was in 10.3.1 official, not in the beta. I wasn't paying attention to which thread I was in...

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

I just copied some text from a PDF that I received from Google Cloud Services this morning and successfully pasted it into a note. This was from the Mail app. I never tried this in anything before 10.3.1.

[edit] Sorry, this was in 10.3.1 official, not in the beta. I wasn't paying attention to which thread I was in...

No harm done...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh