10.2.1 WiFi slow to connect

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I've noticed ever since going to 10.2.1 that my devices have had a lag between the time I unlock the device and the time it connects to wifi. This is especially noticeable on my iPad Pro since it's wifi only. It takes so long to reconnect that I literally have to wait upwards of a minute after I unlock the device, which is annoying. If I go to settings to look at wifi, it looks to be connected. Wondering if anyone else has seen this.

It's less noticeable on my iPhone because it'll hop to cellular if wifi doesn't connect immediately.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I didn't experience any of that when I was running iOS 10.2.1. Both my iPhone and my iPad Pro connected quickly like they always did. Have you reset the network settings on both devices?

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I didn't experience any of that when I was running iOS 10.2.1. Both my iPhone and my iPad Pro connected quickly like they always did. Have you reset the network settings on both devices?

I have not yet, because I keep thinking it's a fluke but it keeps happening so I may do just that.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711