Public 10.3 Beta 7 Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

donnation

Trusted Member
Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
My battery has been stellar with this beta. Beta 6 was ok but drained a little for me. This beta has been rock solid so far.

vegas33139

Dec 2, 2013
Visit site
Ummm, (rubs chin)

Me thinks Beta 6 was snappier and better baddery than the current Beta 7. Is there a way to roll back to Beta 6? or is there no point really?

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I'm noticing the notifications are a little screwed up. Delayed notifications for email like a day or two after I received them. Wtf

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I'm noticing the notifications are a little screwed up. Delayed notifications for email like a day or two after I received them. Wtf

Are you using the stock Email app? Is it one particular account that's experiencing a delay or all accounts?

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
It's not a delay of the actual email. It's the notifications that show up later. Haven't noticed a trend yet. I'll keep tabs on it. Wasn't any one particular account that I could tell. Native mail app btw.

trparky

Feb 20, 2015
Visit site
I've been tempted to upgrade to the beta for testing but since we're so close to general release time I have to wonder what the point would be. What do you think guys?

To test the beta or not to test the beta. That is the question.

njlx2016

Jun 2, 2015
Visit site
I'm pretty surprised that there was no Spring event this year, just a handful of press releases. I'm sure that's Timmy the numbers guy at work.

I'm guessing that 10.3 is going to ship with the latest 9.7" iPad. Apple's site says you can order it on the 24th but that's probably not when it's going to ship.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I've been tempted to upgrade to the beta for testing but since we're so close to general release time I have to wonder what the point would be. What do you think guys?

To test the beta or not to test the beta. That is the question.

I'd probably wait at this point. Get the official release then maybe jump in. This deep into the beta cycle I don't know that there's really anything to make me do it right now.

jgmarz

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
Having terrible problems with apps quitting and the keyboard lining up in the middle of the screen every time I try to use it. Anyone else experiencing this

DarkKnight08

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I have to say that after this latest update settled in my battery life has never been better (and I've had my 7 since launch day). I forgot to screen shot it, but I was at about 6 1/2 hours of use and just over 28 hours on standby.

Status
Not open for further replies.