Public 10.3 Beta 7 Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
re: Public 10.3 Beta 5 Available

DND works just fine for me. Must be your old phone.

I totally agree with this post .
I really think Apple needs to release a "Dark Theme". The clock and Apple Watch apps already have it, so how hard is it to release overall.

combi06

Dec 28, 2015
Visit site

Not sure why but I keep getting this when trying to use the tv app. Both are ON and working without any issues. Also both are on the latest official tvOS version

7141efc68d78113dd11daf94c78f39ab.jpg

TheUnknownUser

Aug 17, 2015
Visit site

Is there anyway to remove the "Feedback" app I know in the past removing the profile would remove the app. I tried it and it is still there.

scruffypig

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
Public 10.3 Beta 3 Available

Is there anyway to remove the "Feedback" app I know in the past removing the profile would remove the app. I tried it and it is still there.

The feedback app is there because you are running the Beta. It is there in case you want to share info regarding apps or features with Apple.

TheUnknownUser

Aug 17, 2015
Visit site

The feedback app is there because you are running the Beta. It is there in case you want to share info regarding apps or features with Apple.

Yeah I'm definitely aware of that as I've been on beta releases before. But in the past after I've installed the beta OS I delete the beta profile and when I did that it would remove the Feedback app.

sethjk

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site

Since the first 10.3 beta was released, I've been unable to update my Iphone 6+. The beta downloads but when I am prompted to install, the Terms and Conditions page begins to load but then suddenly closes before I am able to review or accept/decline the T&C. No text actually displays, just the window suddenly appears with the words "Terms and Conditions" at the top. Tried deleting the beta and re-downloading but no luck. Anybody have any suggestions? Currently have 7.45GB of storage available.

itsmerc15

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site

I'm going to submit it a feedback on this issue but is anyone else noticed that if they had set up their playlist a certain way that after the beta 3 update it won't let you change it from date of purchase order. Even after trying to edit it the changes didn't save.

Frehley

Ambassador
Jul 9, 2010
Visit site

I'm going to submit it a feedback on this issue but is anyone else noticed that if they had set up their playlist a certain way that after the beta 3 update it won't let you change it from date of purchase order. Even after trying to edit it the changes didn't save.

No, I haven't tried to change my playlist...I'll try it out shortly. Thanks for the info.

Tafsern

Feb 2, 2017
Visit site

I'm reverting back from Public Beta 3 because the battery just wasn't as good as before on my iPhone 7. Other than that I didn't notice a lot of bugs beside the search in settings bug. But I need a good battery :)

Mar 22, 2016
Visit site

:coffee:The battery problem still remains my 6s. The other problem is that some apps are coming up with blank pages/images. This I found only to happen when connected to wifi or refreshing the app more than once. But....as soon as i switch to 3G or LTE (4G) there is no such lag as loading the app page
CNN one example chaps, click on subject and the next page is blank but when you only use mobile data it loads. I will be testing various wifi devices an and see if it is the wifi dongles on ADSL or LTE routers which I have at home and the office.

Update: The blank pages still persist, however on testing our fibre line (wifi) the same issue persisted.
I will continue to test to see if there is consensus that
1) blank pages only on wifi connection
2) No blank pages on mobile data
I will let you know after I have completed a few tests

If you too are having the same issues please let me know

Last edited:
Mar 22, 2016
Visit site

Ok today the battery is dismal I will try and post screenshots later. I cant believe the battery drain on the 6s
Are any others having the same issues?
I mean 4hrs from 100%-1% that is just nuts.
I have reported this issue and the CNN app not populating pages on some wifi connections but on mobile its ok
You are free to offer suggestions.

trifster

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site

remember that after iOS updates/upgrades the phone can re-index a lot of its internal caches for photo memories and other on-device AI. I only evaluate device battery over several days and full charge/depletion cycles. It helps to monitor battery usage of apps during this time. I've seen app updates greatly reduce battery consumption.

Chuck_IV

Apr 12, 2016
Visit site
Public 10.3 Beta 3 Available

So this morning I had a little update bubble on my setting icon. It prompted me to add two factor authentication to my account(I did).

Is this part of the beta or did that go out system wide?

wolfee48

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site

Battery life is still bad. I would lose 20 - 30% overnight with all apps closed. Last night I turned off background app refresh and I only lost 3%.

I've never had this problem prior to 10.3 Beta.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox