Public 10.3 Beta 7 Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

combi06

Dec 28, 2015
Visit site
re: Public 10.3 Beta 5 Available

Anyone else having issues with AirDrop in this build?? I cant seem to find anyone, and no one can find me now...quite unfortunate...any fixes?

I can find my MacBook Pro from my iPhone and vice versa. Running iOS 10.3 Public Beta 1 on the iPhone and macOS Sierra 10.12.4 Public Beta 1 on the MacBook Pro

trparky

Feb 20, 2015
Visit site

I think I'm going to wait until Public Beta 2 before I dive into this on my one and only iPhone 7 Plus.

G.4

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

So far everything running super smooth on my 7 Plus. No one online seems to have said anything about the News app changes. Aside from subtle, but noticeable, UI tweaks, they walk you through a change to which channels you have saved as favorites. They are handled slightly different now. I like how they changed it

gjh1978

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site

So far one noticeable bug has been the lack of a badge app icon on Facebook...

meyer

Nov 3, 2015
Visit site

Anyone have a an "issue" where when you long press the stock Mail or Message App & choose an option, the screen goes black for about a second before it opens?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Anyone have a an "issue" where when you long press the stock Mail or Message App & choose an option, the screen goes black for about a second before it opens?

Nope, and I just did it with both apps in my iPhone 7 Plus after reading your post.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site

Anybody else notice that call blocking apps no longer work? I'm going to Settings > Phone > Call Blocking & Identification, and the option to choose a call blocking app has disappeared. I use Hiya but I installed Truecaller and that doesn't work either.

spartanguy83

Sep 18, 2015
Visit site

From Hiya via Twitter: Thanks for the alert! We submitted a ticket to Apple as 10.3 beta1 has no callkit extension. :/ Hopefully it'll be fixed soon!

Beaune

Jan 28, 2017
Visit site

I have the same issue on a iPad and on an iPhone 7, doesn't seem to affect anything
did a complete wipe of the iPad and reinstalled still have the "1"badge on the Settings app

jrdatrackstar1223

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site

Build is getting a little unstable battery wise. It'll sit fine and not move a single percent, then when I start using it it'll drop like 2% instantly. Yesterday it sat at 48% for 3 hours nearly, but once I started using it it began dropping to 45% within a min of nothing but web browsing.

Seems like the meter is off, I want to restore but also want to just wait for the next build 😩

Aztek13

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site

I'm starting to find a definite lag now on my 6. Whether it's opening/closing apps or typing on the keyboard, this beta is not as smooth as the previous versions.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site

I'm starting to find a definite lag now on my 6. Whether it's opening/closing apps or typing on the keyboard, this beta is not as smooth as the previous versions.

Hold the power button until the turn off phone screen comes up, then hold the home button until your back to the home screen. See if that helps, that process clears the iPhone's RAM.

prithvi64

Oct 12, 2016
Visit site

i also notice Black screen immediately after pressing click on whatsapp, mail & other apps.

Aztek13

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site

Hold the power button until the turn off phone screen comes up, then hold the home button until your back to the home screen. See if that helps, that process clears the iPhone's RAM.
I've done this a few times since downloading this beta with no change. Hope the next beta is better.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site

Had a weird quirk last night. Came home and went to plug in. Screen would not turn on. Sleep and wake button did nothing. Phone locked up.

Said the hell with it and flipped it over so it was not shining all night. Minutes later I heard the charge sound again, figured it was not working. I didn't check out the device anymore and awoke to a fully charged device without issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh