Developer 10.3 Beta 7 Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I have not had issues with the battery on any of the betas, but I did notice today that my phone drained less than usual while I was at the gym.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Very tempted to try betas on my phone but I came from doing that same thing on Android and was always having to revert back to a previous version because of bugs. Maybe that's just the way Android is. How do the betas run on daily driver devices?

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Very tempted to try betas on my phone but I came from doing that same thing on Android and was always having to revert back to a previous version because of bugs. Maybe that's just the way Android is. How do the betas run on daily driver devices?

Apple's betas are usually really stable. I think iOS 7 was the last time I really ran into any usability issues with an iOS beta. I had some weird hiccups in iOS 10.3 beta 2, though that was pretty minimal and didn't really break anything, just made things a little frustrating for a few days.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Apple's betas are usually really stable. I think iOS 7 was the last time I really ran into any usability issues with an iOS beta. I had some weird hiccups in iOS 10.3 beta 2, though that was pretty minimal and didn't really break anything, just made things a little frustrating for a few days.

Ok, thanks. May look into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods