Developer 10.3 Beta 7 Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: Developer 10.3 Beta 5 Available

The update via my iPhone went smoothly and now I'm updating my iPad Pro. Once it's done, I'll update my Watch.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site

What do you mean by images being broken? I did notice on 4 earlier today that images in Zillow weren't loading. Got like 4 saved but only the first home loaded images in Safari. Tried Chrome and that didn't work either so I ASSumed it was a Zillow thing.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

What do you mean by images being broken? I did notice on 4 earlier today that images in Zillow weren't loading. Got like 4 saved but only the first home loaded images in Safari. Tried Chrome and that didn't work either so I ASSumed it was a Zillow thing.

I thought he was referring to certain images not being displayed via Tapatalk.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

It's not just Tapatalk, they don't load in mobile Safari, Safari reloaded in full web view, or in Chrome.

Yeah, I've noticed that, too. I haven't checked it with this latest beta yet, but I'll take your word for it...:)

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

It's not just Tapatalk, they don't load in mobile Safari, Safari reloaded in full web view, or in Chrome.

iMore app (which is based on tapatalk)
Safari on macOS Beta

I've noticed it in some threads (one of the case review threads, last movie you watched thread)

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site

iMore app (which is based on tapatalk)
Safari on macOS Beta

I've noticed it in some threads (one of the case review threads, last movie you watched thread)

All images show up for me on macOS betas, even beta 5. The only issue I have with images is iOS only and only if they were posted via the image hosting of the forum. If someone posts a photo using the boasting provided by Tapatalk, I can see the images just fine on iOS. I don't know what the difference is between Tapatalk's hosting and Mobile Nations hosting is, I just know that's where the issue is.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

I really haven't noticed anything different on this 10.3 Beta 5...am I missing something?

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site

I really haven't noticed anything different on this 10.3 Beta 5...am I missing something?

Don't think so, even Zollotech's video said there was basically nothing new, change log is really only that in name. Must have been mostly under the hood fixes.

tsparks1

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site

I'm no expert but I DID stay at a Holiday inn Express last night...no wait, that's something else.
I would expect that by beta 5 most every change would be under the hood, so to speak. However, as I said I'm far from an expert on this.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Re: Developer 10.3 Beta 6 Available

I submitted a third report to Apple about the images. If they don't fix it before the official release there will be a lot people blaming the forum operators for an iOS issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice