Sync/Export transactions from apple wallet to csv file

jtanko78

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone aware if there is a way to export transactions from your Apple wallet to a csv file? Or if there is an app that does this? An app that can sync with Apple wallet transactions and then export at a later date?

scruffypig

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
Is anyone aware if there is a way to export transactions from your Apple wallet to a csv file? Or if there is an app that does this? An app that can sync with Apple wallet transactions and then export at a later date?

You most likely can get a copy of your transactions from your credit card company you've associated with Apple Pay.

jtanko78

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
I want this feature for my debit cards connected to my checking accounts. Call me old school, but I still balance my checking accounts. I have an excel based checkbook that I use for this. I found an app called just SPENT that works well. But I have to open the app and select a few things for my transactions. Apple wallet is great because it already tracks the amount, date and vendor when you use it to pay. The problem is that Apple wallet only saves your transactions for 24 hours. I typically balance my checkbook bi-weekly.