Need your help pronto!

Rafagon

Sep 4, 2014
Visit site
I attempted to download a Music Video from my purchased list. The download failed, and now this pop-up keeps on poppping up. Neither of the buttons displayed seem to dismiss it; it keeps on coming back every 3-5 minutes. I?m at my wits? end and I need some help ASAP!

My LTE cconnection was solid and unwavering, so it?s not an issue with the Internet connection.

I want to dismiss once and for all these pop-ups.

Thank you kindly for any help you can offer.

As you can see in the screenshots below, it?s popping up while I use all of my apps. Help!!

IMG_4001.PNG
IMG_4002.PNG
IMG_4003.jpg
IMG_4004.PNG
IMG_4006.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_4004.PNG
    IMG_4004.PNG
    250.2 KB · Views: 27

Rafagon

Sep 4, 2014
Visit site
Have you tried a hard reset? I personally would start there
I had not until you mentioned it, but now I did.

I waited 2-3 minutes and the pop-up is back!

I tried it on a solid LTE connection and now I’m on a solid Wi-Fi connection.

The following srreenshots werd taken after the hard reset. Even as I was in the Mail app sending the photos to my @me.com account, the dialog boxes appeared. It’s torture to get this damn pop-up all the time!

IMG_4007.jpg
IMG_4008.jpg

Any and all suggestions appreciated!

Last edited:

Rafagon

Sep 4, 2014
Visit site
Here’s a screenshot from Speedtest showing that I have a solid and fast Wi-Fi connection. So WTF isn’t it completing the downloads of the music videos?

View attachment 114577

This is so annoying! Both of the two available buttons in the pop-up window fail to stop the pop-up from coming back!!

rdstryr

Trusted Member
Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
I tried the Done button several times and it did nothing. The pop-up just kept coming back after a couple of minutes. TwitchyPuppy’s idea fixed it!

Thanks for your help :)

He meant to go into the app where this download was initiated and cancel. Looks like it's a podcast, if it is go to podcast app and tap the stop button next to the episode/video.

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
It helped!! I had a little trouble finding my Wi-Fi password but I found it and all is good. Thank you!

Anytime!
I had the issue before, so I thought the same solution would logically apply.
It's like my phone had some sort of brain freeze and didn't know it was connected to the internet, anymore.

So that's what I did and if it happens to you again, you'll know what to do

emanwis

Feb 18, 2013
Visit site
Thank you from me as well. I just came to the forum tonight looking for an answer to the same issue. I was downloading my music on my new 7 Plus and kept getting those popups for the same 4 music videos.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW