Music app unruly

farvardinzad

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site
iOS 10 seems more unstable than earlier versions. Not even the last update fixed the issue with music app jumping back to first page when going into a playlist.

Jeremy Jacobs

Nov 24, 2016
Visit site
iOS 10 seems more unstable than earlier versions. Not even the last update fixed the issue with music app jumping back to first page when going into a playlist.

I completely agree. At first, I was pleasantly surprised by the post-update speed increase; unfortunately, this has been replaced with hourly crashes. The music app IMO is simply awful.

Trigati

Sep 1, 2015
Visit site
I'm fairly disappointed by the Music app as well. I still use Ecoute as my iPod's music player. I see no reason to change with the state the Music app is in right now.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
It's a work in progress from a design and feature standpoint. I must say though, I rarely get a crash and I listen to music a few hours a day.

Trigati

Sep 1, 2015
Visit site
It's a work in progress from a design and feature standpoint. I must say though, I rarely get a crash and I listen to music a few hours a day.

I'll give you that it does actually work, unlike the TV app. But it does need a lot of help from a usability and UI aspect.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro