Best email app.

muchospanish

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
OP,
You may also want to check out the Outlook app. It's another good alternative. Gmail works well with it. And Gmail email delivery seems a bit quicker than with the native mail app.

I'm using Outlook for my work Office 365, Spark for my iCloud email, and Inbox for my gmail account. I like Outlook best, followed by Spark.

dpham00

Trusted Member
Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
Gmail app gets the e-mails the quickest. But it doesn't Auto advance too the next email after deleting the current email.
I use the Gmail app as a notifier and use the regular mail app to read email

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Gmail app gets the e-mails the quickest. But it doesn't Auto advance too the next email after deleting the current email.

I thought there was a setting in there somewhere to change that but probably in another app. I always set mine to go back to inbox anyway!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I also use the mail app by EasilyDo. They are very good and responsive to feedback as well. Notifications are spot on.
That's good to know because I really like the app. An integrated calendar and reminders option would put it over the top, in my opinion....😎

Ruurd Pels

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
You can use the standard Mail app that you get with the OS and you can extend it with a number of extensions. See the Smallcubed website for example but there are also a number of open source extensions.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
You can use the standard Mail app that you get with the OS and you can extend it with a number of extensions. See the Smallcubed website for example but there are also a number of open source extensions.
Please use the quote option so readers can know to whom you're replying. Thank you.

Ecm

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
Wrong discussion.. Smallcubed has extensions for Mac OS. We're discussing mail apps for iOS 10.

Guille Barfer

Jul 15, 2016
Visit site
Native iOS Mail app is great, but if you use Gmail you can't actually receive push notifications, so you have to get your inbox checked manually or with some time interval. Anyway I keep using it, because I don't like the official Google Gmail app for iOS.

aximtreo

May 24, 2011
Visit site
I go about it a slightly different way. I use the native IOS 10.1 email app. I have four different mail sources and I have a main POP account. I just forward all of the other mail sources; Gmail, Yahoo and Outlook to that POP account and they all come to the same mail box. I've done this for quite a few years on WM and Android and it's worked well for me.

YankInDaSouth

Oct 24, 2016
Visit site
Hey all, new here and to iPhone/iOS ... been looking for an email app that allows you to schedule sync time intervals A.K.A. "Peak Sync". I like to set certain times my email will sync; especially my work exchange account - set sync to manual after 6pm on weeknights and all day Saturday/Sunday. Can't seem to find an app that fits the bill ...

(Sorry, OP, I know it's kinda off topic... didn't mean to hijack the thread)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro