iOS Apple iPhone tv app

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Dude, if you can use iTunes and the App Store, you can easily use the TV app. It's pretty much self-explanatory. You can buy movies, you can select the movies you've already purchased via iTunes to begin watching them via the TV app. The menu at the bottom of the screen says it all.

1. Library
2. Watch Now
3. Store
4. Search

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
Dude, if you can use iTunes and the App Store, you can easily use the TV app. It's pretty much self-explanatory. You can buy movies, you can select the movies you've already purchased via iTunes to begin watching them via the TV app. The menu at the bottom of the screen says it all.

1. Library
2. Watch Now
3. Store
4. Search

That's if it eventually loads

Dudley228

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Will there be a lot more app ? They just did CBS app

As long as the app developers tie their apps into the TV app, they will work. So far with me, it's CBS and the CW. I think companies like Netflix will like it because it does recommend programs in those apps. I was getting recommend CW and CBS shows I have never watched before.

Timothy Duquette

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I think The new technology with the tv is our future , I like how I don't have to connect to the Apple TV because I don't have that I open have a iPad and a iPhone 6s Plus, I love the apps on iPhone and iPad I can make it to tv on the go

JML5150

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
The iOS version is really not that intuitive yet. The interface is so boring. I just ran the latest beta on my ATV4 and now the app is up and running, and functions almost like the keynote, minus single sign in.