iOS 10. The home button?

Alain_A

Nov 8, 2014
Visit site
If it was fine before the update and now you have that problem on 2 phones plus an iPad
I'd say re-load the software on all the devices

jwsnj3rd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
iPhones are mine iPad is for work. So I can't on that. Kinda odd both phones have same issue? Different users but under my plan.
The phone changes it from portrait to landscape, I don't. And it doesn't matter what way the phones sitting
I was looking to see what versions of the iOS I had I see an update maybe that we'll help idk.

Alain_A

Nov 8, 2014
Visit site
There is a thread on here related to a rotation bug that people have with their iPhone 6s I believe. You have a look at the thread

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I got two iPhone 6 same issue

Yes iOS 10. It was fine till I updated to ios10.

iPhones are mine iPad is for work. So I can't on that. Kinda odd both phones have same issue? Different users but under my plan.
The phone changes it from portrait to landscape, I don't. And it doesn't matter what way the phones sitting
I was looking to see what versions of the iOS I had I see an update maybe that we'll help idk.

The 10.2 beta did some work to the app switcher, so hang in there. Hopefully it'll resolve in another update.

khkeet

Mar 14, 2016
Visit site
Any one having issues with the home button used to be you could double click it and close all your apps. Swipe up on the apps that are open to close them. Now when you double-click it my iphone or iPad wigg out and changes from portrait to landscape it's all sorts of screwed up. Pain in the butt.

No issues on iPhone 5s with 10.1

jwsnj3rd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Had a issue only back up I made was from march. But that was on my device. Nothing to do with the other iPhone or iPad.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro