Amanda Drake

Sep 12, 2016
Visit site
In the last week, I've had a problem with my default mail app. When I get a new email, I go to open it and the body of the mail has the word loading, the only way I can read the email is to forward it. Has anyone else seen this problem

nikkimd11

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
In the last week, I've had a problem with my default mail app. When I get a new email, I go to open it and the body of the mail has the word loading, the only way I can read the email is to forward it. Has anyone else seen this problem

Well I once in a while have my emails kind of just stay loading and not showing the body when I go to open them. Usually I just go back and again click on them and they load normally. Before I did a fresh restore it was happening much more often and I would sometimes have to close the app all together and them open it again and that would fix the issue.

Chuck_IV

Apr 12, 2016
Visit site
I used have an occasional instance of an email not wanting to load an in email image and I'd have to use another email app to see it. But that was on IOS 9. For the few weeks I did use the iOS 10 app, it worked fine.

I'm using Airmail now though.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal