Cellular profile setting

francly

Sep 30, 2014
Visit site
Hi, the current profile for cellular data can be save? because I'm visit oversea buy a very low data quota sim, so I like to pick a few app enable for cellular, can I do that? I have many app cannot enable individual

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Hi. I'm not sure what you are asking. Your cellular plan doesn't have much data. And you want apps for what? To enable data? On iPhone, you can go to Settings > Cellular > scroll down and toggle apps on or off for cellular. Turning them off will save data. Just turn on the ones you need.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Like my colleague said, this is the only way to prevent apps from using cellular data. There is unfortunately no way to install profiles to do this.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Hi, the current profile for cellular data can be save? because I'm visit oversea buy a very low data quota sim, so I like to pick a few app enable for cellular, can I do that? I have many app cannot enable individual

Third vote for "sorry, you can't do that". You'll need to disable all and enable individually. Like @Ledsteplin said, turn off notifications as well (for all but the most important, i.e. messages, etc.)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal