ios 10.0.2 Touchscreen locking up constantly

PEASMAKR

Mar 20, 2014
Visit site
since i put the latest update on my iphone 6plus (10.0.2), it has been frequently freezing so that the touchscreen is not responsive. I often times have to do a hard reset three consecutive times to get the phone to become responsive again. Is anyone else having this issue? is there a fix besides just restarting the phone constantly? it has basically rendered my phone useless since it locks up and i cant answer incoming calls. very frustrating!

nikkimd11

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
I experienced various issues on my phone when I updated to ios10 (iphone 6s) and one of them was my touchscreen freezing up although not something that would happen very often. Do to this and various other issues I decided to do a fresh install of iOS 10 (after backing up my phone) and thus far the issues I had been experiencing have resolved. This may work for you.

SprSynJn

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
iPhone 6 Plus has a very well known issue with this. I have had my phone replaced once, with the new one experiencing the same issue. There doesn't seem to be a software fix for it that I'm aware of. Seems to only be the 6 Plus that has it as well.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods