iOS 10 Notifications - Manual

anon(4767237)

Aug 19, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys,

I took me a while to find where I can change auto-lock settings as this option has been moved to display-brightness, but I have another problem and I'm confused because it seems that in iOS 10 you no longer can decide in what order your notifications will appear in the notification center. Can someone confirm this is true? I can only find notification tab and there is no option to move apps on the list.

I may missed some news before iOS 10 was released but I would never thought they will take this option away. Can someone confirm this? Is my notification center totally random?

thejasonhowell

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys,

I took me a while to find where I can change auto-lock settings as this option has been moved to display-brightness, but I have another problem and I'm confused because it seems that in iOS 10 you no longer can decide in what order your notifications will appear in the notification center. Can someone confirm this is true? I can only find notification tab and there is no option to move apps on the list.

I may missed some news before iOS 10 was released but I would never thought they will take this option away. Can someone confirm this? Is my notification center totally random?

It is true. And I honestly like it better that way. Means I don't have to mess with it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro