iOS 10.1 Public Beta 4 now available

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I have reset the phone, 3 rebuilds and Apple already exchanged it once after getting bad diagnostics on BT. But the BT problems are all over the internet / forums. Not just my phone. BMW Forums are reporting issues, and someone mentioned a Cadillac site saying the same thing. Apple has mentioned working on a BT fix. So resetting the phone at this point is moot at best. Will just wait for a iOS fix.

So I am seeing something here... This is my BT list on my device, the Trackr and Tile devices are not shown because they connect when I open the apps.

fullsizeoutput_6b6.jpeg

Notice what is not there... A connected car. I wonder if the BT stack in the vehicles is where the issue is.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Waiting...

67a5bed7ce50b93cf1ee0e17be33cd7f.png

donnation

Trusted Member
Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Not seeing any changes. This could be just a fix for cellular connectivity for Verizon users who are using the beta software as it doesn't look like anything else has changed.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Not seeing any changes. This could be just a fix for cellular connectivity for Verizon users who are using the beta software as it doesn't look like anything else has changed.
More than just Verizon users are/were having cellular network issues...

Chuck_IV

Apr 12, 2016
Visit site
One thing I forgot to mention with beta 3 was that it seemed to fix a notification issue I had with Spark and iOS 10 since 10 was released.

After a fresh install of Spark, it would notify me of new emails for a few hours then just completely stop doing any type of background processing. No notifications or email loading unless the program was in the foreground. I'd have to completely uninstall/reinstall the app for it to work again.

I tested several beta and app store versions but nothing fixed it until I loaded beta 3. After that it has continued to work perfectly. Now that beta 4 is here, I'll have to see if it continues to work.

donnation

Trusted Member
Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Fairly large update at 1.96GB. I downloaded it last night, but don't see anything different thus far. I'm hoping the BT issues I've been having in my car are fixed.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR