Geez, why did Apple ruin AirPlay in iOS10??

donnation

Trusted Member
Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Why did they have to make this mirroring only? It totally kills it for me. I know its not the end of the world but what in God's name were they thinking here? Is this an oversight I hope? Why would the only option be to mirror your device? Anyway, just a thought I was having as I was playing some stuff tonight over apple tv and only having the mirror option sucks.

applefan4515

Sep 18, 2016
Visit site
I noticed this too. With videos of you make it full screen on the device it will be normal like it use to be. I don't know if it does that with everything, but it does in safari at least.

derickson328

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
Regular Airplay still works, instead of using the Airplay Mirror button on the first section of Control Center, use the device drop down menu on the Now Playing second tab of Control Center. Worked for me anyways...

donnation

Trusted Member
Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Regular Airplay still works, instead of using the Airplay Mirror button on the first section of Control Center, use the device drop down menu on the Now Playing second tab of Control Center. Worked for me anyways...

Thank you for that. A little strange that they put that in the second control screen, but it does work like it did before so I'm happy. Thanks again!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW