Having trouble with Message screen effects.

gibvel

Sep 16, 2016
Visit site
Is anyone else having trouble with the screen effects working. I've tried it with my wife's SE with 9.3.5 and my 6S with 10 and with a friends 6S with 10 and neither of them worked. They both just got the 2 bubbles with the second one saying "sent with XXX". Neither of their phones has the reduced motion on either so that's not it.

Thanks

gibvel

Sep 16, 2016
Visit site
Well, I did that, and so did he, but it still didn't send with the appropriate screen effect. I did learn that you can't go into screen effects with the send button on the sideways keyboard though. :biggrin:

gibvel

Sep 16, 2016
Visit site
Yup! That did the trick. I had thought of that and rebooted before I saw your message but the confirmation was pleasing. Thanks karlywoodji!!

gibvel

Sep 16, 2016
Visit site
Do the screen affects work with iPhone 6 without force touch?

Couldn't tell you about the screen effects on the 6. I know the raise to wake won't work on the non-S phones.

I figured out how to get around this. Go to Settings>GENERAL> Accessibility and turn off "reduce motion"

I had already checked and all the phones had the reduced motion turned off already. It was the reboot that actually did the trick for me.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods