Whitelist

fdezarra

Sep 8, 2009
Visit site
Hello all.

My son received some d&%k pics yesterday on his phone while he was at school, thank God.

Its a new phone and he is only 11 and has no presence on social media so likely just someone texting an old phone number. But it got me thinking. Is there a way to lock down the phone so that it only allows calls AND texts from known contacts on the actual device?

I am aware of iblacklist but is there a simpler option?

I just want to create a whitelist which includes only known contacts or favorites or something like that. For both calls and texts. And that wont allow my child or anyone else to change the settings.

I myself am a jailbreaker so I can find my way around but haven't found anything.

Can anyone help?

taeisme

Trusted Member
Aug 24, 2014
Visit site
I don't know who your carrier is but I have VZW and I use Family Base to monitor my kids contacts, data and text messages. The first 30 days are free but after that it's 5.99/mo.

fdezarra

Sep 8, 2009
Visit site
Thanks. I have Att. Monitoring is reactive. As is blocking certain numbers. Trying to be proactive. That's the attraction with the Whitelist. It only lets through who we know. Does not take any chances.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR