Let's hear the problems that people are facing using iOS 10.

Mannie Ku

Feb 21, 2015
Visit site
Battery problem - I had the same issue but mines worse because I have my Apple Watch connected via Bluetooth and I work 6a-6:30 pm. By 9 battery would be at 40% while my Apple watch was at 98%. So I restored my phone from iTunes and today at 2118 my battery is at 26% with HEAVY usage and Apple Watch connected for nearly 13 hours.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
This is the issue I'm having since this evening. No display of signal, Wi-Fi, Time, BT, Battery etc. I"m posting the screenshots of my home screen and calendar. In all other apps, I can see it but not on my home screen. It's pretty weird.

View attachment 112094View attachment 112095

That's weird!

I would try Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network

you'll need to redo wifi settings so have those handy.

itsadonis1230

May 11, 2016
Visit site
That's weird!

I would try Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network

you'll need to redo wifi settings so have those handy.

I tried that, including reset all settings. No luck. What wonders me is, it's missing only on the home screen.

Does anyone here having this weird issue??

Any ideas/solution!!??

I guess, the only option I got now is to erase.

xboxbml

Jul 13, 2016
Visit site
I tried that, including reset all settings. No luck. What wonders me is, it's missing only on the home screen.

Any ideas/solution!!??

Unfortunately that would be my solution..just do a backup, then restore in iTunes and restore backup.. I like to do both iCloud and iTunes backup just in case.. but I never restore backup...but that's just me...hope u get it resolved. That is definitely a weird symptom..haven't seen that since iOS 5..

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site

Any ideas/solution!!??

No, but I googled that problem and it seemed that everyone I saw who reported it said it was fixed when the phone was restarted.

Prakhar Mohan1

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site

Any ideas/solution!!??

you could try and do a hard reset. Press and hold the sleep button + home button until you see the apple logo

mkdyer

Sep 23, 2016
Visit site
In the calendar app, the time is missing on the date wheel. Even if I deactivate "all day" there is no way to set the time of an event.

itsadonis1230

May 11, 2016
Visit site
Unfortunately that would be my solution..just do a backup, then restore in iTunes and restore backup.. I like to do both iCloud and iTunes backup just in case.. but I never restore backup...but that's just me...hope u get it resolved. That is definitely a weird symptom..haven't seen that since iOS 5..

Many thanks for the idea/suggestions. I got it resolved with iOS 10.0.2 update.

itsadonis1230

May 11, 2016
Visit site
No, but I googled that problem and it seemed that everyone I saw who reported it said it was fixed when the phone was restarted.

First thing I did was restart. no luck. then tried, reset network n reset all settings. no luck.

Finally, I got it resolved with iOS 10.0.2 update.

itsadonis1230

May 11, 2016
Visit site
Well that was definitely interesting..the OTA must have made it find things again..good!

Frankly, I was frustrated with this weird issue. I had no solution and I was about to erase my iPhone and to my surprise Apple released iOS 10.0.2 update and the magic worked. It saved me.

Prakhar Mohan1

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
I told you guys. don`t be so skeptical about ios 10. it`s just the beginning. There would be many more updates to come which would improve your experience with ios 10. Be patient and enjoy.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
when the person himself is not willing to stay on ios 10 , and wants to move back on ios 9,then you have no choice left. People are not at all willing to give ios 10 a chance. They are all skeptical about it without even remembering that ios 9 in it`s early stage was also buggy and that very same people wanted to move back to ios 8

Point is, a restore is the last option you want to try.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods