Let's hear the problems that people are facing using iOS 10.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Not a problem, just a question.
Notice the little F (Facebook) logo bottom left corner? It's just.....there. I can't interact with it.
Ideas?
2ad293ef4285f19ac8e40c714d4e87a8.jpg

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Yep, it's weird. It has to do with Recent Apps and App Suggestions. There is a way to shut it off but I can't remember. Let me play around and get back to you.

Thank you! At least I know I'm not the only one going "huh????" with it.

It's a bit of a tease. It's always FB. Even though I've used Tapatalk and iMessage this morning and haven't really gone into FB.

anon(9733642)

Nov 25, 2015
Visit site
Thank you! At least I know I'm not the only one going "huh????" with it.

It's a bit of a tease. It's always FB. Even though I've used Tapatalk and iMessage this morning and haven't really gone into FB.

Before iOS10 you would go:
Settings
iTunes and Apps Store
Scroll to the bottom
Turn off Show Suggested Apps

You can try that but I couldn't find it there just now.

xboxbml

Jul 13, 2016
Visit site
The locking sound's volume is too low even i volume up my ringtone. I hope they'll solve this problem (i think it is a problem?)

Yeah the sound doesn't stick out as much as the old one..my volume is cranked to 1 dot below max, and it's ok..but I don't think it's as loud as the old one, but the tone is in lower tone range than old one..I dunno..it doesn't bother me too much.

Prakhar Mohan1

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
I posted an individual thread, but since no reply... my new iPhone 7, on iOS 10.0.1 now won't allow me to turn on the iCloud Backup. Slider stays off/gray and no ability to move. I can't find an answer on any of the forums yet. They say basic things like toggle keychain on and off, reset network, turn off iCloud Drive.. all that done w/o any change. Like it's not an option anymore.

sir just.. log out of the icloud from your device. Restart and then again. sign in.. Pls try then. If the problem still persists. I would request you to do a hard reset and restore your phone via itunes.

Prakhar Mohan1

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
Using IMessage in iOS 10 pressing the arrow send button for a longer time does not give me the opportunities I read in the descriptions like different kind of effects. I have an iPad air.

you have to really long press the send button. In iphoen 6s and 6s + that function works with the 3d touch. Bt in non 3d touch devices you have to long press the send arrow. If that does not work.. just reset your device .. restore via itunes and try again. That might definitely saolve the problem

trelaina22

Sep 16, 2016
Visit site
Using IMessage in iOS 10 pressing the arrow send button for a longer time does not give me the opportunities I read in the descriptions like different kind of effects. I have an iPad air.

I'm wondering if it depends on the recipient. I just tried sending to a non smart phone user and didn't see the option. But I did see it sending to someone's iPod.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR