Let's hear the problems that people are facing using iOS 10.

SprSynJn

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
I am having a few random restarts today, mostly occurring when I fiddle with the bedtime settings in the clock app. Apps are also not showing in Settings from time to time.

Prakhar Mohan1

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
The push notifications for Viber and Whatsapp calls don't work . For example I can't disable the notifications to stop an incoming call from viber or whatsapp from appearing on my lock screen . The new update is horrible , the privacy is taken away with the Incoming calls and recent call history unified with IOS 10 interface .

just uninstall those apps and do a clean install

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
anyone here experiences a bug in multiple tabs? when you double press home to close open apps. what happens to mine is, whenever i try to close all the apps, mostly when i'm down to the last app, when i swipe it to close, the screen orientation turns into something not right and there's no way to fix it but to press home. but after pressing home, the orientation will be in landscape for a while. i'm using an iPhone 5 so i'm thinking that maybe it's my phone that has it?? i don't really know.

Prakhar Mohan1

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
anyone here experiences a bug in multiple tabs? when you double press home to close open apps. what happens to mine is, whenever i try to close all the apps, mostly when i'm down to the last app, when i swipe it to close, the screen orientation turns into something not right and there's no way to fix it but to press home. but after pressing home, the orientation will be in landscape for a while. i'm using an iPhone 5 so i'm thinking that maybe it's my phone that has it?? i don't really know.

just do a hard reset and restore your device. Your problem will be solved.

aliyakuza

Sep 15, 2016
Visit site
i got iphone 6 ios 10
this is my issues overall :
1- callers name getting smaller now .
2-i feel a little slower ios now . maybe thats normal , no idea.
3-voice call quality is much worst now . i feel ios 9 was much clearer voice .
otherwise i am satisfied with both my iphone and the new ios .

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
So far I like it. I updated my iPhone 6 Plus last night though I haven't played with it yet but I also updated my iPad Pro 9.7 and I have zero issues, my battery life is fine.
The new iMessage layout and graphics will take a bit of getting used to but I like it.

Prakhar Mohan1

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
i got iphone 6 ios 10
this is my issues overall :
1- callers name getting smaller now .
2-i feel a little slower ios now . maybe thats normal , no idea.
3-voice call quality is much worst now . i feel ios 9 was much clearer voice .
otherwise i am satisfied with both my iphone and the new ios .

the caller`s name issue is genuine.. rest are will be gone after hard reset. and update your carrier settings via itunes that will help in voice quality

sir mictol

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
Apple has removed "block contact" in messages, its only in contacts now. Can anybody affirm this?, I cant find it in my phone. Thanks

Posted via the iMore App

Prakhar Mohan1

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
Apple has removed "block contact" in messages, its only in contacts now. Can anybody affirm this?, I cant find it in my phone. Thanks

Posted via the iMore App

it is very much there.. icon with i on top right corner and again press the number that would show you the block this caller function

Prakhar Mohan1

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
So far I like it. I updated my iPhone 6 Plus last night though I haven't played with it yet but I also updated my iPad Pro 9.7 and I have zero issues, my battery life is fine.
The new iMessage layout and graphics will take a bit of getting used to but I like it.

i told you madam.. you would like the ios 10

xboxbml

Jul 13, 2016
Visit site
thanks for your reply but can u please tell me how do i update my carrier via itunes ?
thanks

I think usually you just plug phone into PC and run iTunes..it will usually bring up a window that says there's a carrier update available...if there is one of course...my work ip5s itself actually did it OTA (carrier update(Verizon)) a bit after I updated to 10 OTA..

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR