Let's hear the problems that people are facing using iOS 10.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
My biggest gripe and it's pretty big bc i use email on my iPhone a lot. The font on my emails (i'm thinking the HTML ones) are tiny. I mean, so small i can't even begin to read them unless i zoom in all the way on them. I've seen that on multiple accounts (exchange, gmail, yahoo, etc). Has anyone seen this? Is there any way to turn it off? I thought it was the threading causing it, but I've now seen emails that aren't threaded have the same behavior.

Second thing I saw this morning -- I asked Siri to remind me about something after my workout and she never did. Thankfully, I remembered before leaving for work, but I never had this issue with iOS 9. Annoying.

Prakhar Mohan1

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
My biggest gripe and it's pretty big bc i use email on my iPhone a lot. The font on my emails (i'm thinking the HTML ones) are tiny. I mean, so small i can't even begin to read them unless i zoom in all the way on them. I've seen that on multiple accounts (exchange, gmail, yahoo, etc). Has anyone seen this? Is there any way to turn it off? I thought it was the threading causing it, but I've now seen emails that aren't threaded have the same behavior.

Second thing I saw this morning -- I asked Siri to remind me about something after my workout and she never did. Thankfully, I remembered before leaving for work, but I never had this issue with iOS 9. Annoying.

you can change the fonts under settings. And about the siri, this is a issue some users are facing. But Mine works fine. Just do a reset and get back to me. Hope that helps your problem

velvetelvis

Feb 9, 2012
Visit site
problem with imessage, i have ios10 installed on my phone and ipad. in messages, when i long press the send button and the choices come up slam or invis ink,etc... this does not happen on my phone but it does on my ipad. any way to get this working on my phone? iphone 6+ and ipad air 2

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
you can change the fonts under settings. And about the siri, this is a issue some users are facing. But Mine works fine. Just do a reset and get back to me. Hope that helps your problem

I know that. The font size for the rest of the OS is fine. I don't want to change font size globally. I am just wondering why the text in Mail is so stinking tiny. It's ridiculous.

Ariza16

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
Re: Let`s Hear the problems what people are facing on iOS 10

I have this annoying issue where some of the banners that come down from the top of the screen, and i got to swipe them back up, they go back soooo slow and the last bit of the banner gets stuck until i lock my phone and open it again.

aliyakuza

Sep 15, 2016
Visit site
i notice some very important to me .
i got 6 ios 10
the issue is when some calling me now the name apears much smaller now than ios 9 and thats not good i mean i have problem to see whos calling

xboxbml

Jul 13, 2016
Visit site
Hello All . Share your problems and some solutions to them so that all could read and rectify their issues they are facing

I really think we need to close this thread and have folks create new ones for their issues...I think it's WAY to difficult to help people in one thread with so many issues and comments floating around!

Michael Manca

Sep 15, 2016
Visit site
Am I the once experiencing bug with the "Quick Reply" function? When I receive a Whatsapp message I can quick reply even if I have the function disabled. Is it a Whatsapp problem or iOS 10 problem? (before update to iOS 10 it worked but I don't know if it depends by that or by Whatsapp, I updated both).

P.s. Messenger works fine with it

clouds0222

Aug 6, 2015
Visit site

yes the lock screen sound is changed

Yes I noticed the lock click sound is different, plus when you click the keys on the keyboard they sound different. No issues there. My Bitmoji still isn't working either....I wish Apple would add new ringtones. The same old tired ones are getting old. I can't find a really good ringtone app either.....

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
So the other day, I was all bummed out because I am currently in the Sierra mountains with no wifi until I get home late tonight, so I couldn't update.
Now I'm reading all sorts of horror stories about how IOS10 bricks iPhone 6 and iPad Pro 9.7.

I happen to have a 6 Plus and a baby pro, I'm already having all sorts of issues with the delivery date of my 7 Plus, so I think I'll slow down the disaster train for now and wait before I update.

The last thing I need is another IOS7 debacle after spending all that money on Apple products.

IOS10 can wait.

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
do you guys know if there is a way to see the digital touch messages on the lockscreen ? I get the notification but I have to open or force press in order to see it...

Tarheel ATW

Sep 15, 2016
Visit site
After downloading IOS10 on both my iPhone 6s and iPad Air 2, the incoming email font size is very tiny..... and cannot be adjusted using the "larger text" option under Accessibility. I called Apple Support and they said there is no way to currently fix this in IOS 10. Anyone else having this problem? Its very frustrating.

Tdc02

Jun 3, 2014
Visit site
do you guys know if there is a way to see the digital touch messages on the lockscreen ? I get the notification but I have to open or force press in order to see it...

Home-General-Accessibility-scroll down and look for the Home Button and you will see rest finger to open. I think that what you are looking for. It's turn off in the new updated.

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Home-General-Accessibility-scroll down and look for the Home Button and you will see rest finger to open. I think that what you are looking for. It's turn off in the new updated.

thanks, but that's the option to unlock the phone without pressing the home button, just laying your finger on it.... what I'm talking about is those messages you write yourself in messages, when I getone and my iphone is locked the notification shows " digital touch message " but it does not actually shows what it is, I have to enter messages in order to read it, not sure if this is by design or there is a way to change it.

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site

In the Notification Center, they removed the option to group notifications. I'm more than a little annoyed about this (I submitted a feature request for it), but overall I do very much enjoy iOS 10.

Jeroen7

Sep 9, 2015
Visit site
Didn't have any issues, updated from 9.3.5 to 10.0.1.

No to get used to twice pushing the home button to 'open' my ipad instead of swiping ;)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen