Let's hear the problems that people are facing using iOS 10.

Amanda Drake

Sep 12, 2016
Visit site
Re: Let`s Hear the problems what people are facing on iOS 10

I think the rest to finger option is switched on. Please turn it off and then try. The option is in settings under General > accessibility > Home Button.
If this does not work then remove your previous fingerprint and add new.

It only happens when phone is on charge

Prakhar Mohan1

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site

It only happens when phone is on charge

ok got it. It happens to mine also when my phone is on charge. There is a problem with your electrical point. Just ask the electrician to check for the earthing in the power socket. Mine was solved.

anon(9776449)

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site

I have no problems now. It's simple amazing. But I had trouble downloading. Almost 1 hour to download and then it ask me to connect to iTunes. Then it took almost 7 hours to install iOS 10 on my iPhone. At the end I had to erase my phone and set up like a brand new.
But now it's fine. Really enjoying.

Prakhar Mohan1

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site

I have no problems now. It's simple amazing. But I had trouble downloading. Almost 1 hour to download and then it ask me to connect to iTunes. Then it took almost 7 hours to install iOS 10 on my iPhone. At the end I had to erase my phone and set up like a brand new.

That depends upon the wifi connectivity and the phone storage. The more the storage , the more time it takes to update.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site

Just to clarify for everyone else, that was an issue that occurred during the first hour or so that iOS 10 was available for download. It was patched by Apple and shouldn't be occurring with any new downloads.

Prakhar Mohan1

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site

People who all are facing the same sound issue for whatsapp and imessage after ios 10 update. Please just restart your device and problem will be solved.

anon(9776449)

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site

Just to clarify for everyone else, that was an issue that occurred during the first hour or so that iOS 10 was available for download. It was patched by Apple and shouldn't be occurring with any new downloads.

Yeah! I've heard that too. But thank god. I was about to die when it happened.

mhansen6969

Sep 15, 2016
Visit site

you have to download the language pack in language under settings for that to work

Thank you. Unfortunately, the New Oxford American Dictionary is stuck trying to downloading (circle with a stop sign), and won't do anything. I've run into far too many issues with iOS 10, I'm reverting back iOS 9.3.5. I appreciate the help though!

Prakhar Mohan1

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site

Thank you. Unfortunately, the New Oxford American Dictionary is stuck trying to downloading (circle with a stop sign), and won't do anything. I've run into far too many issues with iOS 10, I'm reverting back iOS 9.3.5. I appreciate the help though!

i would suggest you not to. As there are just initial hick ups and within a week or to they would disappear. ios 10 is by far better than ios 9. Rest depends upon you and your usage.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

I've had no issues like that. Did you try a hard reset? I like iOS 10 a lot. Give it time.

Prakhar Mohan1

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site

I've had no issues like that. Did you try a hard reset? I like iOS 10 a lot. Give it time.

Sir the best thing is to do a hard reset after a huge update that solves all the issues arising for few people...iOS 10 is by far the best os version

dsmccormick

Dec 23, 2014
Visit site
I have 10.0.1 installed on an iPhone 6s and the battery widget doesn't show any batteries. This was reported in the developer betas from what I saw in Google, but the iMore iOS 10 guide shows a working battery widget. Did this happen to anyone else?

Prakhar Mohan1

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site

True... i've reset it and everything just fine.

I know. As we know, when we update the OS then new settings get modified and in this process some features tend to do not work. The best way is to do a hard reset after a major update and then restore via backup.

Most of the problems would be solved by this process.

truenorthstrong

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
How come I can't find the Mac, hearts stickers for iMessage that were there on the beta. Also SwiftKey has been highlighting words when I type in other languages.

FrankRow

Jun 29, 2009
Visit site
I've noticed these two issues/glitches as well. I'm running it on iPhone 6plus. Maybe it's the lack of processor power compared to the 7. But I hope they fix it as well on the coming updates.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR