Issue with Maps crashing and losing directions

donnation

Trusted Member
Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Is anyone having issues with Maps on iOS10? I had the following issues occur today during a decently long drive:

1. Crashed when on a phone call twice

2. Would randomly lose directions and say "Directions not found" while in the middle of a route.

Has anyone else had any of these issues?

Also, on a side note, I can't seem to get the parked car feature to work at all. My phone is always connected to bluetooth but it never gives me a notification when I park and turn my car off. I have it enabled in the maps settings.

scruffypig

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
Is anyone having issues with Maps on iOS10? I had the following issues occur today during a decently long drive:

2. Would randomly lose directions and say "Directions not found" while in the middle of a route.

Also, on a side note, I can't seem to get the parked car feature to work at all. My phone is always connected to bluetooth but it never gives me a notification when I park and turn my car off. I have it enabled in the maps settings.

What phone company are you with?

coolcruet

Nov 20, 2016
Visit site
I have the 7plus and when i use the maps it will crash when giving directions. But it's fine to display it. I'm tired of zooming and reading it.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site

Consider restoring the iOS via iTunes...