Official iOS 10.0.2 Now Available

lightning8888

May 30, 2015
Visit site
That is what my daughter is going through now. She can't seem to do anything with the phone connected to iTunes. Any suggestions to help get her restored to iOS 9 then try again..

Make sure you have the latest iTunes installed on your computer then try recovery method

Prakhar Mohan1

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
Q) The basic question all are asking is how to download the general release of ios 10 ,when you are on beta profile .?

A) Let me make a thing clear the GM version and the general release are the same. Pls check the version no. 10.0.1.

Moreover If you wish to opt out of beta and download the general version,then go to your settings and delete your beta profile and restart. After that unenroll your device from the apple beta page.

Now connect your phone via itunes and press the sleep/wake button with the home button until you see the apple logo. After that just restore your phone to ios 9.3.5. After successful completion you can then go into your settings and hit the update button and can get the ios 10 like general public..Now the brick problem is also solved.

That`s all folks., Enjoy,

PS: Take full backup before restoring to ios 9.3.5

apg300

Mar 20, 2016
Visit site
Excited to try this tomorrow on my mother's 5S. Yay!

Just a friendly suggestion: You may want to wait for some feedback from other iPhone 5S users who have updated to IOS10 first, just to be on the safe side.

But hey, if you're an early adopter, go ahead. Hope it turns out okay!

MCIAD

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site
Thanks - I already stopped looking. I figured it was either not there, or buried so deep I'd need to an Apple Forensics expert to find it.

Nadiayru

Sep 14, 2016
Visit site
The Bitmoji app isnt working after the 10.0.1 update....I have done everything that it instructs to do when its not working and still can't get it to work! Is anyone else having this same problem???

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
They may have to release an update to the app. Most dev's are submitting updates everyday. I had over 20+ updates yesterday.

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
I read in the Tips app that in iOS10 you can send a hidden message.. but for the life of my, I can't seem to get this feature to work.
Anyone try this?

just found out that you have to have motion effects turned on.

Last edited:

clouds0222

Aug 6, 2015
Visit site
The Bitmoji app isnt working after the 10.0.1 update....I have done everything that it instructs to do when its not working and still can't get it to work! Is anyone else having this same problem???

Yes mine isn't working either. My phone says there was an update to the Bitmoj app yesterday on the 13th, but it doesn't say it was for iOS 10 support....so maybe they'll update it soon and it will start working. I didn't realize how much I used the Bitmoji app until it wasn't available...:)

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site

Yes my bitmoji won't work in iMessage. I have full access granted but it won't work. Hopefully an update will be out soon to solve this issue.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro