iOS 10 Wallpapers

bparks115

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
Alright, I'm gonna sound a bit trivial here, but did Apple really only give us one new wallpaper and bring back an iOS 8 one? I generally stick to Apple's wallpapers, and the iOS 9 ones (I thought) were pretty crappy. I was hoping for some better options with iOS 10. I'm one of those weird ones that uses stock wallpapers and leaves all the stock icons on the home screen (don't judge, I know I'm not the only one).

But man, all we get is ONE new wallpaper? Boo.

xboxbml

Jul 13, 2016
Visit site
I use my own.. But would have liked some different decent new stock ones..I saw only different color variations on 1 wallpaper on a thread in here I think..haven't tried 10 yet myself..

bparks115

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
I've got the public beta GM, maybe when the final version is released today, there will be more to choose from. I've also got an iPhone 6, so I don't have any of the dynamic wallpapers they released with the 6S.

iSRS

iOS & macOS Champion, Trusted Member
Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
There were some cool ones (based on the fruit salad iMac G3 colors) shown at the announcement but wonder if those are iPhone 7 only

Apple really misses opportunities to add to the stock wallpapers. Dynamic and Live are still the same few from their respective launches

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice