Today is the Day!

anon(9132077)

Oct 11, 2014
Visit site
Always love iOS Update Day! I typically always do a complete reboot/reset as new iPhone as well to enhance the "new" feeling to my update. Anyone else do the same?

MeasterHD

Aug 29, 2016
Visit site
Always love iOS Update Day! I typically always do a complete reboot/reset as new iPhone as well to enhance the "new" feeling to my update. Anyone else do the same?

If you are updating from lower firmware, you have to do it always as a prevention of lag and errors.

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
Staggered release is no phone. I know it would be impossible if every iPhone user updated at the same time but now waiting for your designated time takes the fun out of it.

Most people will try to update a few times today that's for sure.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I've been running the beta for a while now but iOS 10 support in apps just started rolling out last night. I'm sure we'll see a big wave of updates today and I'm excited to see how app developers take advantage of access to iMessage, Siri, and Maps.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Staggered release is no phone. I know it would be impossible if every iPhone user updated at the same time but now waiting for your designated time takes the fun out of it.

Most people will try to update a few times today that's for sure.

There is no stagger. It goes out to everyone at the same time, regardless of time zone.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh