How can I report bugs to Apple? Running iOS 10 GM on my 5S

anon(9226130)

Dec 8, 2015
Visit site
I have an annoying bug with the app switcher. When I open an app and press the home button and I re-open the app and if i double press the home button to launch the app switcher, my phone goes back to my homescreen first, then opens the app switcher.

Edit: I have the ios 10 beta profile installed, but no feedback app. I'm on ios 10.0.1

Last edited:

Ariza16

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
Check to see if you have a "feedback" app, it came with the BETA and last night i downloaded iOS10 and i see i still have it. That would be the best way to send them feedback. I've sent a couple and they definitely read them, i been e-mailed to acquire more info about a bug i report. good luck.

anon(9226130)

Dec 8, 2015
Visit site
Check to see if you have a "feedback" app, it came with the BETA and last night i downloaded iOS10 and i see i still have it. That would be the best way to send them feedback. I've sent a couple and they definitely read them, i been e-mailed to acquire more info about a bug i report. good luck.

I don't have the feedback app, iOS removed it when I updated to 10.0.1 from 10 beta 8. I tried to reinstall the beta profile but, there's no Feedback app.

scruffypig

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
I don't have the feedback app, iOS removed it when I updated to 10.0.1 from 10 beta 8. I tried to reinstall the beta profile but, there's no Feedback app.

That is weird. I have the iOS GM installed and have the feedback app on my iPhone 5S.

Last edited:

AustinIllini

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
I've managed to reproduce this, albeit mine is smoother and more deliberate. I wouldn't bother filing it, but I do not have the feedback app, either.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73