Not Getting Phone Calls

Raymond_Walther

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Anyone else having a problem not receiving calls? If someone tries to call me i wont get any notification on my phone unless they leave a voicemail, to which ill get a notification for. When i restart my phone it'll work for a little then back to no notifications for calls. Any fix?

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
Do a clean install of 10 (backup then install 10 like new). Check to see if your calls are coming through before you restore from backup.

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
FYI...u have to do install of 9 first if doing PB..

No you don't. Wiping the phone from Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content does not remove the beta from the phone. It re-installs the beta like it's a fresh brand new phone.

xboxbml

Jul 13, 2016
Visit site
No you don't. Wiping the phone from Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content does not remove the beta from the phone.

Oh...I guess it depends on what u mean by clean install...to me clean install means reloading iOS...not erasing the phone...

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
Oh...I guess it depends on what u mean by clean install...to me clean install means reloading iOS...not erasing the phone...

A "clean install" for any beta (phone, computer games, etc. etc. etc) means completely wiping and re-installing.

xboxbml

Jul 13, 2016
Visit site
A "clean install" for any beta (phone, computer games, etc. etc. etc) means completely wiping and re-installing.

Isn't that what I just said?... "clean install" to me is hooking phone to PC, restore(reload) iOS to phone with iTunes and setting up as new and not from a backup.. Now unless ur a registered Dev, you can't directly reload iOS betas without reloading Prod iOS first.. Erase All Content and Settings is not doing a "clean install" in my eyes... To each his own I guess...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro