Am i the only one annoyed at the new look of Apple Music in iOS10?

Ariza16

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
I can't help but dislike the new layout, looks horrible compared to the old one. I dislike the big bold letters and i feel like even though i own an iPhone 6s plus, the screen doesn't let me see much of the content. Everything is much bigger, feel like the phone is on zoom.

xboxbml

Jul 13, 2016
Visit site
I can't help but dislike the new layout, looks horrible compared to the old one. I dislike the big bold letters and i feel like even though i own an iPhone 6s plus, the screen doesn't let me see much of the content. Everything is much bigger, feel like the phone is on zoom.

Well I guess that could kinda suck...I use zoom...

lightning8888

May 30, 2015
Visit site
I was a Beats subscriber before Apple and the new format/buttons sort of remind me of the way Beats used to look as far as trying to keep it simple before Apple bought them. It took some getting used to it but after a few times i had it figured out.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I really really dislike it. It doesn't have a very polished look. Definitely not a design that I would expect Apple to produce. It would be one thing if this was the first Apple Music design. But for them to "revamp" the app and it looks like this, seems weird. I much preferred the previous design.

Although there is a good chance I'll be switching to Spotify if I can convince the people I have under my music family plan.

kazn3r

Aug 19, 2012
Visit site
Well that's not good news for a guy that hopes a 256gb iPhone comes out. I've gotten used to the latest iTunes **** update, but I'm not ready for my mobile experience to be ruined. While I always adapt, I'm beginning to get tired of adapting to changes that are unnecessary.

Ariza16

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
I mean is not a deal breaker, you start getting used to it, I got used to I. But I do know the older version worked better for me. No offense to the older crowd, but I feel Apple thought we all had vision problems and made everything bigger and bolder. But, I am getting used to it, not like I have a choice. Lol

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73