iOS 10 Public Beta 2 Release Date?

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Needs to hurry up! PB1 has major bugs! Slow responses, crashes, lags, apps not launching and I really hope they change the maps app back to what it was, it's **** now :(

I agree that PB1 had a few things that needed to be ironed out, but when you install a beta, you'll have to expect those things. Later betas tend to be better (this was the first public release, and we're still nearly 2 months out from official release) though I've had later betas pretty much eat my battery so no guarantees :)

What kind of changes are you looking at with the maps? What would you like to see?

ejraney

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Last year it seemed as though we did not see a PB release until at least 2 days after the Dev release. It wasn't until the 9.X betas that they started pushing Dev & PB around the same time.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Last year it seemed as though we did not see a PB release until at least 2 days after the Dev release. It wasn't until the 9.X betas that they started pushing Dev & PB around the same time.
The closer to final release, the shorter the lag time between developer and public betas...

Bekrah

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
It's a go guys. Enjoy :)
fb7c34badc1a191877685b5f5e4f47cc.png

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I wonder if the servers could handle a stampede of Dev's and Pub Beta testers at the same time? All of us punching Download at the same time might cause everything to come to a halt

That could be part of the reason Apple staggers dev and public beta releases. I think it also gives Apple an opportunity to look for major issues for a day or two before releasing a PB version to the masses.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods