Siri hands free with Bluetooth

pgrtag

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone had trouble with Siri hands free in their car? Calls work, music works. Controlling music like skipping a track works sometimes. But getting Siri to execute a command doesn't work at all

pgrtag

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
I've found you have to keep holding the button on the wheel down almost twice as long

Holding the button a little longer seems to work. I think the "timeout" value set in my car is a little shorter than the time the OS is responding right now. I'll keep an eye on it see if future beta versions correct the issue

gwhizkids

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
Apparently this issue was mentioned by Apple in the release notes, so that's a good thing: they should be on the way to a fix. I actually have to hold my button down all the way until Siri completes the action I requested. That's a real pain...

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Apparently this issue was mentioned by Apple in the release notes, so that's a good thing: they should be on the way to a fix. I actually have to hold my button down all the way until Siri completes the action I requested. That's a real pain...

Where did you get this info from? Just curious. My Siri eyes hasn't worked since I installed the beta. I tried the holding it down longer thing. Still no luck. Didn't realize how much I liked and used it till I didn't have it

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR