Apps not working on public Beta?

Bosox20

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Hi. As people test the new public beta can we gather a list of apps that do not work on iOS 10?

Do apps like whatsapp, Instagram and BBM work on this public beta?

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
There are a few that work, but I get a message saying that they haven't been optimized for iOS10 and continued use could impact performance.. The only app that I've seen that doesn't even load is Bills Monitor...

lightning8888

May 30, 2015
Visit site
There are a few that work, but I get a message saying that they haven't been optimized for iOS10 and continued use could impact performance.. The only app that I've seen that doesn't even load is Bills Monitor...

I have seen that optimized message several times but haven't found any apps that won't run yet. Everything works that I have tried.

Bosox20

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Anyone have bbm to let me know if that works on 10? Oh and also the Good app for work email. If either of these don't work I will have to wait. Thanks

Last edited:

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Anyone have bbm to let me know if that works on 10? Oh and also the Good app for work email. If either of these don't work I will have to wait. Thanks

Doesn't look like anybody here uses it. I thought BBM was about as dead as BB. Try the OS. If it doesn't work, it is easily downgradable. Just make sure you archive a 9.3 backup.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site

Found somebody on twitter who uses it on iOS 10. They said BBM works but somethings are just off. Things not aligned very well. So it works but things just won't look quite right.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Here's one for the tvOS10 on the AppleTV4... The CBS app is FUBAR... Can't restore iTunes purchase, and is a total fail after that...no content loads.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Here's one for the tvOS10 on the AppleTV4... The CBS app is FUBAR... Can't restore iTunes purchase, and is a total fail after that...no content loads.

Good thing I didn't load on my ATV4. Well actually I never load betas on that anyways. My kid relies on it too much.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Good thing I didn't load on my ATV4. Well actually I never load betas on that anyways. My kid relies on it too much.

I've been tempted to install the beta on my ATV4, but then I opt to leave it alone because I do almost all of my TV watching through it.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I've been tempted to install the beta on my ATV4, but then I opt to leave it alone because I do almost all of my TV watching through it.

Yeah nothing on the new ATV4 beta for me that I can't wait until fall. I haven't even been tempted.

Ago5tino

Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
The MyEE app, for UK users of the EE network, doesn't load properly. All text and images load squished to one side. WhatsApp throws a wobble sometimes, loading previous messages from a group chat all in one go.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal