iOS 10 Beta on a daily driver?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I am. Yesterday was the first full day of use as my daily driver and I'm was able to use my device like I normally do without a problem. It will remain my daily driver unless something outrageous occurs, of which I'm don't see happening.

venabena

Jun 14, 2016
Visit site
I've been using it since Monday on my daily driver and at first a few hiccups. But so far so good it's really good which I'm surprised.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Complete opposite as those above. A lot of issues, app store, messages, email. WiFi, etc... The list goes on and on.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Watched the keynote yesterday and the Demos seemed to go smooth but I will refrain from using my daily driver as a test mule

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
I have it on a spare iPad Air 2, it's just a matter of time before succumb to craving and install on my daily driver despite the fact that I have been down this road before on iOS 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 betas and know the hassles that it involves LOL. I will say that each year it seems that apple does release a more reliable beta.

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
Since my last post I ended up giving in. lol surprisingly stable for a 1st beta. Other than small animation lags here and there it runs really well.

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
The hassle for me is the fact that I can't use the new iMessage features on anyone that I know. They don't know what beta is and certainly won't install it.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I've been using it without any problems except for the AppStore failing to let me access any apps, otherwise everything auto updates and all of my other apps work perfectly. I do however get notifications that some apps are not updated for the 64 bit processor.

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
I've been using it without any problems except for the AppStore failing to let me access any apps, otherwise everything auto updates and all of my other apps work perfectly. I do however get notifications that some apps are not updated for the 64 bit processor.

First app to notify me of the 64 bit issue was Apples remote app

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR