The shuffle all option is gone which at the very top and you can't rate songs 1-5 stars anymore. Those are just the things I discovered playing with it for a few minutes.
    Aaah I see. Unfortunately, I'm not on the dev beta to see for myself.
    06-13-2016 10:57 PM
    Agreed but I'm not a fan of the music app update though they took away some things I really liked.
    Same here
    06-13-2016 11:31 PM
    I'm looking forward to being able to type in different languages w/o switching keyboards. Bb10 is awesome at this!
    JanuarJaguar likes this.
    06-13-2016 11:56 PM
    The new notifications on the lock screen and 3rd party support! I hope we can get a notification with maps, time, heartrate and laps from workout apps. Just raise the phone while jogging and everything is there in front of you. No buttons to press, no unlock and go to runkeeper..

The coding keyboard, was that just for Swift playground or is it system wide?
    06-14-2016 04:53 AM
    Yeah watchOS 3 was definitely the highlight.
    My thoughts are the polar opposites. i'm not much of a apps user on the apple watch. There's really not much you can do on such a tiny screen, so having apps start up faster (which is cool) does not really impact me that much. I was hoping to see more love in terms of options, and customization with regard to watch faces, we really didn't see that. As of iOS 10, I think that had a number of nice features that make this look like a compelling upgrade.

macOS, I like the transition to the new name, but for the love of pete, drop the california names. If you want naming consistency, then use macOS and version, no name (none of the other operating systems offer names). As for what's included in macOS, its a decent incremental update. Siri looks good, but I hope its power and flexibility is similar to Cortana
    swarlos likes this.
    06-14-2016 08:18 AM
    I'm super stoked for the new nexus phones this year. So disappointed I'm super tempted to get a 6P again. Just sucks cause I love my Watch soo much!
    I'm tempted to try a s7 edge again. That phone has awesome hardware
    06-14-2016 08:37 AM
    At this point, it feels like a lot of catching up to Android imo. The lockscreen change is cool, only exciting thing i liked was the new Apple music look.
    Exactly. I have been using my Nexus 6p with the Android N beta and there are so many great features that are so useful. Apple is addressing some of these with notifications, but I think it's still better on Android. We will see. I like my 6s Plus but it is really hard to justify the higher price tag when the Nexus phones are now in the premium category and at least $300 less expensive.
    06-14-2016 09:28 AM
    Haven't watched it yet but after reading the iMore Blog I feel there polishing there Native apps at this point
    06-14-2016 11:14 AM
    All I can say is I hope the hardware side of things has more excitement to it or it'll be a bland year for Apple. This may be the first year I don't buy a new Apple "something" since I got my first Apple product 8 years ago.
    06-14-2016 12:23 PM
    Guys.. Was the coding keyboard for swift playground only or is it available system wide?
    06-14-2016 06:14 PM
    The shuffle all option is gone which at the very top and you can't rate songs 1-5 stars anymore. Those are just the things I discovered playing with it for a few minutes.
    I thought the shuffle option wasn't there either, then I played around and found it. Select songs then pick a song to start playing. Once on the "Now Playing" screen just scroll down & right beneath the playback controls, you'll see the shuffle & repeat options
    06-21-2016 10:22 PM
    I thought the shuffle option wasn't there either, then I played around and found it. Select songs then pick a song to start playing. Once on the "Now Playing" screen just scroll down & right beneath the playback controls, you'll see the shuffle & repeat options

This is the shuffle all option that's gone. Was so easy just to hit this when you just wanted to shuffle your entire library.
    06-21-2016 10:41 PM
    I am sure that Apple will add the shuffle button back again.
    06-21-2016 10:42 PM
    I am sure that Apple will add the shuffle button back again.
    But what was the point of taking it out though?
    06-21-2016 10:42 PM
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...01f0a2dde8.jpg

This is the shuffle all option that's gone. Was so easy just to hit this when you just wanted to shuffle your entire library.
    The way I posted is the new way to shuffle the entire library. If you keep scrolling, it lists all the songs.
    06-21-2016 10:43 PM
    But what was the point of taking it out though?
    I'm not sure..

Like how the folder looks in iOS 10 when you click on it.. I'm sure they'll change it too..

Who knows.. :P
    06-21-2016 10:44 PM
    I'm not sure..

Like how the folder looks in iOS 10 when you click on it.. I'm sure they'll change it too..

Who knows.. :P
    I sent in feedback about it. I know it's just the first beta so things will change.
    06-21-2016 10:54 PM
    I sent in feedback about it. I know it's just the first beta so things will change.
    For sure!
    I do hope they add Dark Mode :P
    Rob Phillips likes this.
    06-21-2016 10:54 PM
43 12